1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Fundació Privada d’Empresaris de Catalunya, hereinafter the PARTY RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and declares that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) on personal data protection, providing the following information about processing:
Purpose of processing: Maintaining a business relationship with the User. The data will be processed for the following operations:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, current or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the PARTY RESPONSIBLE about its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In these cases, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, applications or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms available to them.
- Sending the website’s newsletter.
Data preservation criteria: Data will be kept while there is a mutual interest in fulfilling the established purpose and when it is not longer required for this purpose, it will be eliminated using adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization or the total destruction of the data.
Transfer of data: The data will not be transferred to third parties, except under legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and cancellation of data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (agpd.es) if the user considers the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise user rights:
Postal address: Fundació Privada d’Empresaris de Catalunya. Via Laietana, 39 3 08003 Barcelona (BARCELONA)
E-mail address: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in forms available for download, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for fulfilling their request, where the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the PARTY RESPONSIBLE is correct and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The PARTY RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and for any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for providing the User with an optimal service. If a complete set of data is not supplied, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the user’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the PARTY RESPONSIBLE complies with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations on the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which the data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and in a manner that is suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The PARTY RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that these rights can be exercised.