3rd edition (2009) – Massachusetts: Research and Technology transfer
Special emphasis was placed on:
- Studies of public and private university governance systems
- The role of civil society in governance mechanisms
- Mechanisms for public-private partnership in research and knowledge transfer.
- The ecosystem of entrepreneurship: the role of universities, venture capital, and companies
- Long-term planning.
Visits included, among others, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard Business School.
- 8th edition (2019): E-state and innovation: Estonia and Finland
- 7th edition (2017): Public-private collaboration and welfare state: Denmark
- 6th edition (2015): Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, California, United States
- 5th edition (2013): Competitiveness of a powerful industry, and dual vocational training Bavaria, Germany
- 4th edition (2011): The promotion of Entrepreneurship and of R+D+I: the High-Tech Cluster of Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3rd edition (2009): Massachusetts: Research and Technology transfer
- 2nd edition (2008): Hong Kong and Shanghai: Infrastructure and Air connectivity
- 1st edition (2007): Finland: Internationalization and innovation