5th edition (2013) – Competitiveness of a powerful industry, and dual vocational training Bavaria, Germany
The observation was focused on the following factors:
- Innovation: structure of the research and development system and technology transfer.
- Internationalization: support and incentive systems in companies; institutional structures for business cooperation.
- Vocational training: coordinating business needs (from their management by chambers of commerce to implementation in companies) with the educational system.
- Connectivity: transport infrastructure.
- Structure of the business fabric: specialization in sectors, with large companies driving business and an ecosystem of small- and medium-sized providers.
Each of these subjects was dealt with transversely during the visits.
- 8th edition (2019): E-state and innovation: Estonia and Finland
- 7th edition (2017): Public-private collaboration and welfare state: Denmark
- 6th edition (2015): Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, California, United States
- 5th edition (2013): Competitiveness of a powerful industry, and dual vocational training Bavaria, Germany
- 4th edition (2011): The promotion of Entrepreneurship and of R+D+I: the High-Tech Cluster of Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3rd edition (2009): Massachusetts: Research and Technology transfer
- 2nd edition (2008): Hong Kong and Shanghai: Infrastructure and Air connectivity
- 1st edition (2007): Finland: Internationalization and innovation