7th edition (2017): Public-private collaboration and welfare state: Denmark
Among many interesting factors, Denmark stands out for a high degree of cooperation between the different stakeholders in society, which make possible initiatives with a global vision and at the same time focused, in a pragmatic and flexible way, that favour the country’s international competitiveness, which is also compatible with its welfare state model.
The trip, held from November 7 to 10, 2017, focused on:
- The energy transition and renewable energies
- The welfare state model, particularly flexicurity and the pension system
All these issues were dealt with transversally in the visits that took place over four days in Copenhagen, Billund and Aalborg.
- 8th edition (2019): E-state and innovation: Estonia and Finland
- 7th edition (2017): Public-private collaboration and welfare state: Denmark
- 6th edition (2015): Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, California, United States
- 5th edition (2013): Competitiveness of a powerful industry, and dual vocational training Bavaria, Germany
- 4th edition (2011): The promotion of Entrepreneurship and of R+D+I: the High-Tech Cluster of Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3rd edition (2009): Massachusetts: Research and Technology transfer
- 2nd edition (2008): Hong Kong and Shanghai: Infrastructure and Air connectivity
- 1st edition (2007): Finland: Internationalization and innovation