, a private foundation of Catalan businesspersons, has since 2004 been putting forward ideas and creating initiatives to help foster Catalonia’s economic and social development.
To deliver on these we believe that business and society must advance together, and we propose working on four areas set out in our manifesto:
- Improving our capacity for entrepreneurship and innovation
- Ensuring the improved competitiveness of our country
- Safeguarding the social cohesion of Catalonia
- Showcasing Catalonia to the world
By articulating and giving support to projects and programs in which companies and society can work together, FemCAT aims to help Catalonia take a step forward and become a leading nation, both socially and economically, in Europe and the world.
- The youth unemployment problem from the perspective of Professor José García Montalvo
José García Montalvo, Department of Economics and Business Professor at Pompeu Fabra University, made the opening speech of the IX FemCAT Forum on...